The Capstone Academy Foundation
Please include your student’s name in the “Notes” section on the payment section of the donation form.
Updated September 28, 2023
As a donor submitting personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) to us or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy and to our processing and use of Personal Information for the purposes stated below.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect your name, email address and other contact information when you make a contribution, either on our website, at a special event, over the phone or by mailing in a check. The above information provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by The Capstone Academy Foundation. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not share your Personal Information with any third parties.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify the information collected in the course of processing a gift or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please call or email us directly..